Can't Find Mobile 1 Truck/SUV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody seen any Mobile 1 5w-40 Truck/suv oil in the central Illinois area? Can't seem to find any around Peoria yet. I have been using Delvac 1 in my motorcycle, and am 1000 miles away from my next change. Would like to use the less expensive alternative if I could!

cool.gif
I saw it at Wal-Mart today for the first time, sitting amongst the other Mobil 1. Hang in there, it should show up.
patriot.gif

drive a little further north. They have it just above the border at the Racine, WI Walmart. Thankfully I go to school in the area so it's just a hop, skip and a jump for me.

quote:

Originally posted by DriveHard:
Anybody seen any Mobile 1 5w-40 Truck/suv oil in the central Illinois area? Can't seem to find any around Peoria yet. I have been using Delvac 1 in my motorcycle, and am 1000 miles away from my next change. Would like to use the less expensive alternative if I could!

I'm east of you a ways and I haven't seen it yet either. A lot of the farm stores have Delvac 1 but I'm sure you knew that already...

quote:

Originally posted by Scott P:

quote:

Originally posted by Jelly:
Maybe you should look for Mobil 1?
grin.gif

One thing I never understood is why people think it's called Mobile 1. Have they never heard of Mobil before?

Because "Mobil" isn't a real word. "Mobile" is. That's all ...

quote:

Originally posted by Matt Heitker:
Mobil 1 Truck and SUV is at my local Wal-Mart in the Albany NY area. I saw it there for the first time last week!

That's quite a drive from the Chicago area, though.

quote:

Mobil 1 Truck/SUV is available at www.avlube.com if you cannot find it locally.
George

By my math, its actually .0002 cents cheaper to buy the Delvac 1 through this webiste than the Truck/SUV oil. Not really the "cheaper alternative" I was looking for.

Thanks for everyone's help! I will just have to keep looking. Any other stores its found in besides Wal-suck?

Do they have a Schucks where your at? That's where it is here on the left coast.

I hate it when people put an "e" on words to make them more Euro like "Shope", "Pointe" etc.... I live in AMerica now and try hard to spell thing in American english. I even managed to drop the "u" from color.

JohnBrowning: Around here there is a Centre Pointe shopping center. Soooo urbane~. I was vacationing in Ireland and everything was ending in e. Anyway, thanks from a previous thread on running 15w45 in a minivan. Ran some Delvac 1300 for a ARX rinse, and now have some Pennzoil LL ready this weekend. It's no longer an embarassment. Cheers to BITOG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back