Canceling Spectrum Streaming

I think I'm going to cancel it by the end of my 1 month free trial.
It costs $19.99 a month and I can get Frndly TV streaming for $7 a month which is very similar.
Then I think I can stream CBS News on my TV and watch the evening news the morning after.
I can't stand Norah O'Donnell but this seems to be the only one of the 3 major networks that I can stream the evening news program from.
They have live news all day but it's the evening news show that's condensed and includes the major stories in brief.

Just get a ROKU. All spectrum channels will go to that TV without a box. Now, the channel guide is a little wonky, but it's useable.
Spectrum has changed its subscription layout over the last year. Such as no more "Gold" packages, etc. Just some tiers. Basic tiers get you plenty of stuff and roku gives you the rest.
You do need an account though.

Just get a ROKU. All spectrum channels will go to that TV without a box. Now, the channel guide is a little wonky, but it's useable.
Spectrum has changed its subscription layout over the last year. Such as no more "Gold" packages, etc. Just some tiers. Basic tiers get you plenty of stuff and roku gives you the rest.
You do need an account though.

I have Roku, also the Pluto Network (that I watch a lot), Tubi, Amazon Prime, youtube (that I watch a lot), CBS, and others.
I think I get free access to Roku because I bought 2 of their kits with remotes.

I want to keep getting access to A&E which is why I might need Frndly. I like to watch Intervention and have shows on demand.
But any way I can save $13 a month I will do it. It's an effective alternative to Spectrum.

Back