Canceled TV shows....I saw the list today

Magnum was a great TV show for the era and still holds up moderately well. The action is a bit hokey but the character development and storyline and diversity of topics was well done and underappreciated.

I saw parts of the remake and it looked absolutely soul-less and terrible. I also do NOT like the fact that Higgins was replaced by some woke-girl role. Higgins was a fantastic character and balance to the others, and no need for this implausible role change.

I universally do not like remakes or too many sequels. I have yet to see Hollywood carry them out well. Too many sequels or shows that go on too long become stale and dumb and ultimately 'jump the shark.'

Are you a mind reader? I was going to add that to the list but stopped habitually watching before the end.
Of the shows on your previous list, Battlestar Galactica was a standout show IMO. I was also loving the new “V” series that was put out around 2010?, but like other good shows, it just stopped. I was a bit disappointed, but I guess peoples tastes just wasn’t favoring that show at the time.

I remember when
TV was free
Still is. ;)
1652578998532.jpg

Of the shows on your previous list, Battlestar Galactica was a standout show IMO. I was also loving the new “V” series that was put out around 2010?, but like other good shows, it just stopped. I was a bit disappointed, but I guess peoples tastes just wasn’t favoring that show at the time.

If BSG was on Netflix it would have gone for longer. Either that or they maybe wouldn‘t have completely ruined season 3, which was compounded by the fact that season 2 was so darned good!

Back