Canadian Wal Mart Pennzoil Ultra price reduced..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcy

Dont' know if this is a regional thing, or all across Canada, but the Wal Mart in my neck of the woods (Burlington, Ontario) has Pennzoil Ultra for $26, reduced from $36.

I only saw 5w20 on the shelf in my Wal Mart, which is fine for me. I don't know if other weights are also reduced. I also don't know if this is a 'sale' or a normal price reduction so who knows how long this price will be where it is.

Happy hunting.

Yeah, it was SM. So, you're likely right - price reduction to clear it out so they can bring in the SN. There was Pennzoil Platinum in 5 litre SN for $39 on the same shelf.

I got the last jug of Ultra 5w30 at my local Walmart in Erin Mills and it was also priced at $26.88. It was a "floater" though, I noticed there was no sign on the shelf for Ultra 5w30 anymore, so I have a feeling they won't be restocking it anymore, and will just keep the 5w20.

I was at the Meadowvale Walmart earlier this week and they didn't even have any Ultra whatsoever on the shelves, nor did they even have a spot for it.

I just bought 3 jugs of the 5W-20 and also noticed no shelf space for Ultra. I asked the clerk if they will be getting any more and he stated that they are on clearance and the Walmart here at least will not be carrying Ultra anymore. I don't understand why though. They carry the Castol Edge at $52.00 a jug and I always see the shelves fully stocked. I can't see anyone paying that amount for oil.

Originally Posted By: rcy
Yeah, it was SM. So, you're likely right - price reduction to clear it out so they can bring in the SN. There was Pennzoil Platinum in 5 litre SN for $39 on the same shelf.

I have yet to see any SN Ultra in my neck of the woods. Everywhere I see it, it is only SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back