Canadian Tire carries Amsoil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gingerbreadman:

You're right, at $9.10 a quart, that's $.10 cheaper than the Amsoil suggested retail price. And CT will not charge shipping. Keep in mind though, that CT is only carrying limited Amsoil products and I believe only in the quart sizes. No filters, greases, specialty oils, gear lubes or car care products.

Also, how much knowledge do you think the CT staff will have about Amsoil products or how to use them?

I for one wish them luck. I have heard that Amsoil is monitoring this ROTS account closely over the next little while.

cheers.gif

If I were an Amsoil dealer I'd be right P!ssed.
I call that high grading....
Selling the best movers in a retail outlet and leaving the rest of the product line to dealers who have put a lot of time effort and money into the brand making it what it is, a recognized label and product.

I sell Amsoil locally at suggested retail prices and don't charge shipping on Internet orders (if you contact me directly through phone), so I don't see what the problem is here. I think that raising public awareness of Amsoil can only help all their dealers, I'm 100% for this idea.

Tooslick
www.lubedealer.com/Dixie_Synthetics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back