Canadian border restrictions come off at month end ( Sept 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was starting to wonder if we'd ever make the RV trip to Alaska. Well would of had to wait till the boys were out of the house at least. Now get to plan the month long trip for next year!

nope. quarantine will go away too. the only thing that will be still required is masks on canadians planes and trains and the arrivecan app will become optional. vaccination, testing and quarantine requirements are all going away 30 september. mandatory testing for vaccinated and mandatory for unvaccinated is ending.

nope. quarantine will go away too. the only thing that will be still required is masks on canadians planes and trains and the arrivecan app will become optional. vaccination, testing and quarantine requirements are all going away 30 september. mandatory testing for vaccinated and mandatory for unvaccinated is ending.

So they still have mask mandate?

So they still have mask mandate?
on canadian planes and trains. that is it. but any places can require them. when i go to visit my family doctor, i have to put one. but it is the only time i wear one currently in my province.

Do I still need a passport to come in?

You will need a passport or other identification that will meet entry requirements (like an enhanced ID - different than real ID - for land crossings only).

Was just in Ontario a week ago. No mask requirements for anywhere we were. ArriveCAN is easy and the border agent already has most everything they need when you get there. I'd continue to use it. The border crossing has been a piece of cake - both last September and this September.

Just want to mention Yo’all can come up to CANADA without having to deal with C Word restrictions as of Sept 30. Plus, your dollar gets you $1.35 CDN. I know you are dying to buy Motomaster OE Plus motor oil at Canadian Tire. ;)
heck with the motor oill I'll take some more -47C washer fluid.
its cheaper than the blue water -20f stuff here.
(brought home 2 cases from kincardine)

You will need a passport or other identification that will meet entry requirements (like an enhanced ID - different than real ID - for land crossings only).

Was just in Ontario a week ago. No mask requirements for anywhere we were. ArriveCAN is easy and the border agent already has most everything they need when you get there. I'd continue to use it. The border crossing has been a piece of cake - both last September and this September.
Yes, ArriveCan still exits but it will be optional only. It does speed you up a bit going through. Google ArriveCan if you want to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back