Canadian border is open

Are you saying that people from the US can go to Canada, but not vise versa?

this scenario isnt really open, restricted/limited is a better definition. “open” in my book means border procedures that were in effect on, say, 31 dec 2019. hard pass on this “open.”

Has the Canadian border guard strike been resolved? Heard the Canadian Border Guards went on strike the day the borders were reopened.

e
mounties-meghan-harry.jpg
been resolved?

Last edited:
my question is ,are we welcome? in the past i have seen many reports of Canadians telling us to stay away . i don't really wish to drive there to have my vehicle vandalized because of my us plates .

Probably a huge relief for families that have been separated for over a year at this point.

Did Canada allow US citizens before, but with stipulations about 14 day quarantine/etc.?

my question is ,are we welcome? in the past i have seen many reports of Canadians telling us to stay away . i don't really wish to drive there to have my vehicle vandalized because of my us plates .
Well, I would avoid Quebec then. :)

But honestly, should be fine as long as visitors follow all local rules, masks are still required everywhere, well, except Texas Lite (Alberta) and the other western provinces.

This will probably be locked soon.

With everything going on I'm amazed how many people want to travel for non essential reasons.

Cabin fever has folks wanting to get out of house to buy everyday things.

Back