Canadian Andre Grasse wins gold in Men’s 200 m

I'm (was) a 1/10 stud, then! In high school, I ran 1600M in 4:38. He just ran 1500M in 4:31, a 1600M pace of 4:49.
1628262680743.jpg

And now Canada's women's soccer team takes gold. Quite a showing this Olympics from our neighbors to the north!

I got up at 5am to watch and showed up to work a few minutes late. My wife used to play and is a big fan, I have been somewhat following the team for about fifteen years because of that. It was great to see, my wife was crying :ROFLMAO: .

I do feel bad for Sweden though, they deserved it too... Silver twice in a row.

And now Canada's women's soccer team takes gold. Quite a showing this Olympics from our neighbors to the north!
In 11th place with 22 medals (so far), this is our best showing ever (if the 1984 Games without the Soviets isn't counted).

The CBC's medal tracker page is laid out really nicely, with drop-downs to explain how each country's medal count count came about and who won what.

Last edited:
Did any of you guys watch the 10m platform women's diving final? I don't want to give it away, but I was totally dumbfounded. If you haven't watched it, try and find it online, it's worth it.

Warner would probably qualify for the 4x100 team in just about every country, he ran 10.1 in the 100 which for someone not dedicated to sprinting, is insane.

I'm disappointed they pushed the women's soccer final back. A 7pm start would have been awesome! Instead it's 5am 🙁
Oh, I guess CANADA won that too. Just stack the gold medals with the others will you please ? :D

Did any of you guys watch the 10m platform women's diving final? I don't want to give it away, but I was totally dumbfounded. If you haven't watched it, try and find it online, it's worth it.
Guy, there's like days worth of diving videos to watch. Maybe if you want us to watch it, push a link.

Back