Can We Get Some Progress, Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been patient. SuperSyn... Liquid Ball Bearings... Adaptive Molecules... GreaseMonkeys. We're riding a [censored] tsunami of lubrication innovation. When are we going to get some OTC nanomachines to put in our cars?

Ashamed that you just can't pass the Seq. IVA Wear Test? No [censored] problem! Give Ashland a big fat [censored] to swallow when the nanomachines in your additive pack rebuild your engine while you're sleeping. Stop fretting over microns and get some well deserved rest.

Is your gas guzzler getting you down? Don't worry! Nanomachines will get out and [censored] push if you're too [censored] cheap to buy fuel.

Don't know which grade of oil is best for your engine? With nanomachines in the sump, it doesn't matter! Nanomachines that are too [censored] big for your application are pulverized by your engine's moving parts, and their remains are cannabalized by their surviving brethren so you never have too thick a lube. Nanomachines don't have feelings, so it's all 100% okay!

Tired of being the designated driver while your friends party down with Hooters waitresses? Nanomachines will talk you through the confusing process of finding your keys and clothes, starting your engine, navigating home at break-neck speeds, and successfully lying to your wife. If you're involved in a hit-and-run on the way, nanomachines can change the color of your car to avoid ill-founded suspicion and allegations.

Nanomachines are cheap, plentiful slave labor that doesn't quit. And since they live on the harmful byproducts produced by internal combustion engines, you can throw out your performance robbing emissions equipment and drive your car the way it was meant to be driven. Add nanomachines to your aftermarket exhaust system, and they'll ignite their own flatulence to add horsepower to your ride.

These are just a few of the myriad benefits to be reaped when the science of nanorobotics is applied to the automotive world. So what's the [censored] hold up? Can we stop with the X Wars and get some [censored] innovation going?

Edit: Sorry if I posted in the wrong place. Mods, feel free to move this to the Oil Additives forum if you need to.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
I think it may be April 2 downunder.

Wait til the 4-ball tests come out.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Max_Wander
I got a 2-ball test for ya, right here

Thanks for the offer.
smirk2.gif

I guess I should listen to my GF when she says I shouldn't try to be funny. Carry on.

Originally Posted By: tropic
Originally Posted By: Max_Wander
I got a 2-ball test for ya, right here

Thanks for the offer.
smirk2.gif

I guess I should listen to my GF when she says I shouldn't try to be funny. Carry on.

come on man, jokes and smokes only. just couldnt resist
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back