Can someone measure the actual OD of a MO-899 Filter?

I am getting tons of conflicting information on these. Depending on the website it's either 3-7/8" OD or 3-11/16" OD. Working out the final size for the released Oil Udder XL and could use this data.

Thanks!

1598459219687.png

Is this a cartridge filter? What are we looking at in the sketch that's effected by the OD?

Is this a cartridge filter? What are we looking at in the sketch that's effected by the OD?
No those surfaces represent common Spin-on filter sizes I am designing for.

Green = 3-11/16 inch OD
Yellow = 3-7/8 inch OD
Blue = 4 inch OD

No those surfaces represent common Spin-on filter sizes I am designing for.

Green = 3-11/16 inch OD
Yellow = 3-7/8 inch OD
Blue = 4 inch OD
Do you still need this info? I recycled some oil today and tried to buy one, but the AA was out of them. If you still need it I'll stop at Autozone tomorrow. Hellcat will need it in the fall, anyway.

Do you still need this info? I recycled some oil today and tried to buy one, but the AA was out of them. If you still need it I'll stop at Autozone tomorrow. Hellcat will need it in the fall, anyway.
I do actually! Been busy with my normal job all week so I need to circle back and close this task out. If you get one great if not I will go on the hunt this weekend!

HUGE! THANK YOU!

I knew it! **** data all over the net says 3-7/8 and its wrong. Those things are 3-11/16 OD.

Awesome Awesome Awesome thank you! Look for PM BTW :)

Kevin

Back