Can anyone help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Murray 5.5hp 22 inch Snowblower. The cable that engages the front auger broke, and I can't find my model blower anywhere, never mind the replacement cable number. The model number on the unit is 622505X8.I've tried looking online but found nada. I believe the unit was made in the mid '90's due to the fact it says it meets 1995-98 Epa regs. Does any of this ring a bell?. Thanks.,,

In a pinch, I was able to use a bicycle brake cable for augur engagement and a throttle cable on a mower. The mower still has it.

A quick search on yours revealed part number AUGER CABLE 946-04230A

I'm thinking Murray was sold a while back and getting old stuff is hard.After a certain date of manufacture the new owners are handling parts.

NAPA

They have alot of cables in the push pull style. It may not be exact to your application but you can trim the cable and sheath and make the bends yourself.

sears, murray made alot of machines for diff retailers, try a craftsman model of the same hp.

This is amazing. I ordered the cable Ramblejam listed on Saturday, from Amazon prime. It showed up at my house this morning at 10:30. I took a ride up to my sons house and put it on. I tried to move some snow, but it was like trying to break up cement. Anywho, I'm happy it's usable again. Thanks again.,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back