Can an Ethernet cable be shared with a TV and computer?

Comcast gave me a little box thing to allow me to watch streaming TV from the internet. That device is still sealed in its box. I don't have a TV and hate TV.
They usually ask you if you want this box. Tell us the other half of this story. You left something out...

football is over so my TV service is OFF $$$$! to me the internet is worth my $$$ but TV NOT so much!!

They usually ask you if you want this box. Tell us the other half of this story. You left something out...
Likely a "bundle" deal. There was a funny commercial about that where a couple referred to their new baby as a "bundle," and the neighbor said "The longer you keep that bundle, the more it's going to cost you."

And of course there are many L3 switches like the old Cisco 3560X I have sitting on the shelf behind me, lol, that cost more than a lot of folks pay for cars on here.
Those were around 7-10k full price ?(usd)

@daves66nova just get the 15$ switch plug stuff in and good to go.. its like a power strip for ethernet.. no setup just works.

Your modem is top of the line, and your router is fine.

Last edited:
Those were around 7-10k full price ?(usd)
Yeah, US MSRP was $10,400, you can see it crossed out here:
@daves66nova just get the 15$ switch plug stuff in and good to go.. its like a power strip for ethernet.. no setup just works.

Your modem is top of the line, and your router is fine.
Agreed with this.

Back