Can a Wagner electric sprayer be used to apply a clear spray-on bra?

I have a Series 300E that's never been used, brand new, still in the case. I believe these are made for spraying on thick paint like latex and such. This makes me wonder if it can be used to spray on the clear bra stuff, which is much like a plastic dip, only it's sprayed on. Seems to me like it would be roughly the same consistency as a latex paint. Anyone have any experience with this?

I’ve never seen a clear bra sprayed on. They are a sheet of film that is applied. Are you talking about rock guard texture using clear coat like is applied to the rockers on some vehicles?

I’ve never seen a clear bra sprayed on. They are a sheet of film that is applied. Are you talking about rock guard texture using clear coat like is applied to the rockers on some vehicles?
3m used to make a product called paint defender that was essentially a spray on bra.

It's the only one I'm aware of and I used it several times with excellent results. Unfortunately they discontinued it several years ago though.

What exactly is the product you want to spray?
I don't know, I haven't researched it yet. I've been told there are some spray-on products that are almost identical to a plasti-dip, whereas the product can just be peeled off when you want to remove it...

Back