Camaro when it rains it.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops! Let's see how long that takes to get on CNN
blush.gif
cool.gif
I saw a new Camaro on the street yesterday. Now even though I'm a Ford man I love cars and this thing is butt ugly to me. It's way too Star Wars looking for my taste. It is good looking from the side but the front is waay overdone IMO.

Last edited:
I have not seen one in the flesh,but if the original was perfect and you try to improve on that - ugly could result.

Just got one in the Company car fleet at the plant this week. Nice orange/red color RS. I like the front and side views. The back isn't a knockout, but not butt ugly either. The inside is neat, but a little retro overkill to me. I may get the chance to drive it - I'll report back then.

Iam truck guy now ,need to pull a RV in retirement so not my market anymore,but I fondly remember the old Trans-am series when 5.0 Mustangs and Camaro's duked it out.Mustang is doing ok, Camaro deserves to sell well just because.
I wish they could of made it lighter tho.Its giving up 400# to the Ford,sucking up its power advantage.I do believe you will find it a touch faster anyway.

what is with car manufacturers and not being able to route battery cables properly. there was a stop sale on 2010 Mazda 3's and we had to reroute the wiring since it was too close to the starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back