Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: hypervish
That video has got to be a joke...

Ahh, who am I kidding...

People can't drive.

You obviously have not been to Calgary
grin.gif

That right there is legal grounds for a fractured jaw, a ruptured spleen, bruised ribs, and a punctured lung. Unbelievable.

lol is this why there is a show called Canada's worst driver? ...if you havent seen it by the way full episodes are on youtube

One of many reasons I moved from Calgary. I even hate driving through that city. There are loads of them there.
33.gif

Not sure how these people get their licences. It must be just a direct swap for the one they had in the country they used to live in, no questions asked because there is no way this woman passed a real learners/drivers test unless she 'knew' the tester (and I do mean the biblical definition of that word....as well as the modern I suppose)

Last edited:
I couldn't see the driver, but I'd be willing to make a bet as to gender. Licenses should be much harder to get, 'cause this person shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Originally Posted By: 29662
I couldn't see the driver, but I'd be willing to make a bet as to gender. Licenses should be much harder to get, 'cause this person shouldn't be allowed to drive.

My son just wrote/drove his test a couple of months ago. There is no way on this planet this woman (confirmed) took that same test.

BTW...She got a $115 ticket as a result of the video proof. Whoopeedoo...I am on the defence 100% of the time in Calgary, if I have to be there.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Smokescreen
Originally Posted By: 29662

My son just wrote/drove his test a couple of months ago. There is no way on this planet this woman (confirmed) took that same test.

BTW...She got a $115 ticket as a result of the video proof. Whoopeedoo...I am on the defence 100% of the time in Calgary, if I have to be there.

Only $115 for leaving the scene of an accident?
The world's bad drivers now know where to flock to.

How many white BMW suv things like that would there be in Calgary? should be fairly easy to find the driver. Around here law enforcement can request a DMV drivers exam of 'questionable' drivers. Some cops won't bother with it as it's often wealthy elders who make a huge stink when they fail. At the same time their kids are writing the PD a letter of thanks as mom/dad don't/won't listen to them when it's time for the 'talk'

Hello, Y'all might not believe this but it's people like "the driver" in the video who make me park far-far away from other cars.

I know it sounds haughty (and unbelievable) but I'd never park where the "victim car" was parked. It's worth it to me to walk. Kira

It takes place in the parking lot of a security camera company and they advertise the company in the video. Coincidence?

The video is a viral advertisement for the security camera company. Completely fake.

Whether the video is real or staged, I still have a question. Is there some reason that Calgary has a reputation for lots of terrible drivers? Or is this just another urban myth?

(Maybe brain-damaged rodeo riders?
grin2.gif
)

Originally Posted By: UncleS2
Whether the video is real or staged, I still have a question. Is there some reason that Calgary has a reputation for lots of terrible drivers? Or is this just another urban myth?

(Maybe brain-damaged rodeo riders?
grin2.gif
)

Take a drive on the Deerfoot Trail and you'll now exactly why Calgary has this reputation.

After reading your post, I googled "calgary deerfoot trail". Holy Cow!
crazy2.gif
From the amount of wrecks, death & injuries I saw in just a quick skim-through- lets just say if I ever make it to Calgary, Alberta, Canada, I plan to try to avoid the Deerfoot Trail altogether.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back