C8 Daily Driver

Would I daily drive one? Nope. It'd likely get stuck in a pothole, we have some about that size (of a car). I'm not one to drive fast enough to get air off a frost heave (although it's quite possible) but I'm guessing the airdam would not make it a winter up here.

How well does it push snow?

If you mean, only on nice days, well, we're having an early spring here. Roads are covered in sand. I wouldn't think of driving a "nice" car for more than what, 5 months of the year? Expensive toy, that.

Would I daily drive one? Nope. It'd likely get stuck in a pothole, we have some about that size (of a car). I'm not one to drive fast enough to get air off a frost heave (although it's quite possible) but I'm guessing the airdam would not make it a winter up here.

How well does it push snow?

If you mean, only on nice days, well, we're having an early spring here. Roads are covered in sand. I wouldn't think of driving a "nice" car for more than what, 5 months of the year? Expensive toy, that.
Very true here in Maryland but I'll end up in Florida soon.

Nope, I wouldn't. I'm too tall to fit comfortably, unless they've increased the room in the C8.

Until you see the back. Horrible
Like a Camaro

20210325_204119.jpg

Back