C40-spec. oils for newish Porsches

I'm SURE I've posted in a thread about this, but I canNOT find it.. So...I ordered a 2022 Porsche Turbo S E-Hybrid this January but 'transferred' that order in March when I bought a 2019 Cayenne Turbo.. What I transfered my dealer deposit to is a Porsche 718 Cayman GTS, but I don't yet have a build slot for that.. But by the end of this year, I hope, I'll have 2 engines that require C40 oil.

So a couple months ago I started researching and looking for it, decided Mobil 1 ESP X3 was as good as I was going to find, and then found a couple outfits online...EVO supply Group and Advantage Distributing...and ordered some.. Then found 16 quarts locally (Autozone). So why am I writing about this?

Because in the last two weeks, ALL of my orders have been delivered!! I now have 58 quarts of Mobil 1 ESP X3 0W-40 engine oil.. (My wife called me Mr. Excess for good reason.) One thing I know...I'm good for a couple years!
2022Mar29_DSF0591_Washed & polished_RR_2000w.jpg

what is the oil capacity for the SUV? A good friend of mine had a Porsche Cayenne? back in 2009ish and I remember him telling me it took over 10 quarts.

Nice ride...I rode in @AutoMechanic. one and it was superb. Congratulations.
TYVM. This 2019, of course, isn't equipped just the way I would have wanted, but it's plenty fine, still under warranty (and I added 4 years and 75K-miles with with a Porsche premium extended warranty), and I've come to appreciate it vety much...and I have LOTS of engineoil for it. 😁😁

TYVM. This 2019, of course, isn't equipped just the way I would have wanted, but it's plenty fine, still under warranty (and I added 4 years and 75K-miles with with a Porsche premium extended warranty), and I've come to appreciate it vety much...and I have LOTS of engineoil for it. 😁😁
You are one lucky hombre. I'm wiping the drool as I type this. Good call on the extended warranty. Happy trails...

Back