bye bye Saturn hello new ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this morning the Saturn's antifreeze turned into mud and oil was low . All of the sudden drop. It's been leaking from the head and today was it I knew I had to act fast so so some Internet shopping and some work and I found a car that works. Brand new 2014 focus love it very nice little car.

Good luck with it. Small car for traveling with two kids, but Im sure youll make it work.

The only problem with your post is that you didnt post any pictures!!!

Manual or DCT?

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
The only problem with your post is that you didnt post any pictures!!!

Manual or DCT?

Yeah, pics or it didn't happen.
grin.gif

The obligatory questions:

- Does it have an Ecoboost (guessing if so, the stick makes it an overall peppy ride)?
- What oil and filter are you going to use in it?

PS...congratulations and enjoy your new car.

Originally Posted By: 2010_FX4
- Does it have an Ecoboost (guessing if so, the stick makes it an overall peppy ride)?

I think only Focus ST has a turbo engine. The regular Focus has an NA engine.

It has the 2.0 I prefer it based on its proven track record i am more familiar with it. And I'm not sure maybe motorcraft 5w20 and motorcraft filter..or maybe synthetic would be wise for brand new on.

Good on you. I'm taking a continuing survey on what former saturn owners find tolerable in newer rides. Focusses are on my short list.

Focus isnt really tiny, thats the fiesta.

The focus is ok except back legroom if you have tall people in the front seats.

And I'd say Yep you fixed it till it broke.

This car makes the Saturn look like a yugo but I loved the unrefined thrashy saturn. But it was time it was sad i could have shed a tear watching it drive around back. But it served me well but with my commute and needs something less demanding was a necessity especially when the head decided to give up.

The new ones are miles better than the previous generation. I would say that the last gen was the worst ever for the focus . My my mom's is an 09 and doesn't compare to the new ones on any level.

A Saturn was decent car for 1995 after that it was so long in the tooth.

The new Focus(import design) is a great small car offering, ENJOY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back