Buy $400 tires, get $100 off on eBay discount tire

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.ebay.com/rpp/6506

Quote:
"What is the Promotion?

This Coupon is a $100 discount valid from 8:00 AM PST March 5, 2018 until 8:00 AM PST on March 19, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item(s) of $400 or more on eBay.com. Eligible items are items(s) purchased from the sellers listed below and include the following categories: Wheels, Tires. The discount will be applied to eligible item(s) only and will be capped at a value of $100.

Sellers for Coupon redemption:
discounttiredirect

How to redeem your Coupon:
Shop for eligible items from specific sellers as listed above.
Pay for your item by 8:00 AM PST on March 19, 2018.
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PMOTORS318

Additional Coupon Terms & Conditions:
Coupon can be used up to two times per eBay account. Limit one use per transaction (or cart) while supplies last. Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States or Canada are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

Discount Tire matched a really cheap price for me. Plus the coupon...save on the tax =a 100 tire for 65 bucks

Originally Posted By: clarkflower
Discount Tire matched a really cheap price for me. Plus the coupon...save on the tax =a 100 tire for 65 bucks

The ones I bought (Trail finder) are exclusive to Discount tire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back