Bunch of BMW owners gathering together

1641594168603.png

By me, that's many MB and lots of Range Rover drivers. RR ='s IMHO the largest group of A's on the road :D

This evokes the old joke, told me by a friend who had just discovered that a Corvette had double-parked, trapping his car:

What's the difference between a (insert vehicle of your choice) and a cactus?

A cactus has a prick on the outside ...

That picture is from the Most_Eastern Point of United State; Udal Point St Croix, US Virgin Islands. As soon as I saw those plants, that joke popped up in my head.

And if you are a BMW owner, just think of the picture as bunch of Model 3 owners at a Tesla charger.

From looking at your signature, your RR do not qualify for the select group I choose to mock ;) If you wear a collared shirt, sweater, slacks, to make a purchase at CVS and drive a late model RR, as well as drive 55 in the left lane oblivious to others around you, then it could very well be you :ROFLMAO: Add a CT registration is like a cherry on top.

I'm stating such in jest. I like the RR Discovery in many ways, just not the price tag or the lack of reliability. How has your 72 and 85 Diesel been?

From looking at your signature, your RR do not qualify for the select group I choose to mock ;) If you wear a collared shirt, sweater, slacks, to make a purchase at CVS and drive a late model RR, as well as drive 55 in the left lane oblivious to others around you, then it could very well be you :ROFLMAO: Add a CT registration is like a cherry on top.

I'm stating such in jest. I like the RR Discovery in many ways, just not the price tag or the lack of reliability. How has your 72 and 85 Diesel been?
...my DD is a recent RR and I am usually passing, safely, but expediently in the left lane! Agree on CT regs, especially heading to the Cape;)

The '72 and '85 are great and fun. The Series needed a lot of sorting but is supremely easy to work on and the diesel just keeps going....smelly, slowly and loudly, but going...

...my DD is a recent RR and I am usually passing, safely, but expediently in the left lane! Agree on CT regs, especially heading to the Cape;)

The '72 and '85 are great and fun. The Series needed a lot of sorting but is supremely easy to work on and the diesel just keeps going....smelly, slowly and loudly, but going...

I have relatives who have lived in Marston Mills for about 30 years. You ain't kiddin! Nothing like crossing the Sagamore on a warm August Friday!

Back