Bullrun season 2 sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drivers are [censored], the story line and plots are way off, the interaction is poorly captured. The vehicles are nice but the VW shouldn't be in the pack for not having heat and windshield wipers as that is against road safety regulation and can't pass most state inspection.

Season 1 was perfect and Goldberg was great. Season 2 is horrible and Goldberg is too dumb to figure things out.

Agreed, the only good parts of Season 2 that were worth watching were the wrecks by the poor drivers.

yeah that one wreck with the two morons was really good. Especially since they seemed to be the biggest losers on the show and the one that wrecked did not even own the car or seem to care!

The only good thing that came out of season 2 was the Evolution wreck. Dude drove (as in steered!) his buddies Lancer Evo into a cement block! What a schmuck.
15.gif

All the other competitors were saying don't go straight after you pass through the gate.

Last edited:
Yeah Drew thats the one I was talking about! That was great. Morons!

Par for the course for these type of shows. Heavy on the ego trip, DOA on the intelligence. Shows are worthless, IMHO.

Originally Posted By: rshunter
It must really be bad. I thought the show sucked from day one...

That was my thought. I don't see how it could suck any harder than before.
LOL.gif

I thought season 1 was well thought out as far as story telling for people to follow. The timeline in season 1 was not perfect but it is horrible in season 2. They would show cars coming in first when in fact it came in almost last. The same goes for the challenge where certain team have better time according to my stop watch but ends up loosing.

The show has always been stupid but now is actually making me want to vomit thinking about it. The concept is stolen from Cannonball and they can't even make it right. In my opinion, these people are either too stupid, too rich, or the show is rigged as no true car person would put their car to the abuse with the very high probabality of not winning.

Yes, I did enjoy seeing those Evo boys have their face shut off but I didn't like seeing the car in that condition. The worst part is that the driver who isn't the owner of the vehicle acted like it is no big deal and I am assuming he's not paying for it. The Dart driver is even more stupid for wrecking his nice car after finishing the challenge.

I did enjoy the story telling of season 1 and the drivers, except for the Lotus and Charger teams, were reasonable people. Season 2 tried to use the same type of personality but failed miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back