Buick Verano testing in Colorado?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm finishing out a week in Colorado and I was heading east on I-70 to Denver today, and as I got past the Eisenhower Tunnel, I decided to double back over Loveland Pass. As I started up, I see 2 "undercover" cars coming the other way, the first car had some camo material on it, but the grill mockup definitely looked like a Buick, followed by a Regal, followed by another camo-covered car. Then heading into Dillon on the other side of the pass, I think I saw an uncovered Verano. Anyone with any inside info that can neither confirm nor deny this?
wink.gif

Sorry, no pics. I was by myself and it was either drive, or wind up as a news story as I drove off the road taking pictures.....

They've been building them for a little while now...so I'm willing to bet that it was a Verano. I've seen two here already...

I think I found part of the answer....the car I saw in Dillon looked a lot like this only in blue (model not included):
2012-Opel-Astra-GTC-3.jpg

And I'm wondering if the disguised vehicles I saw were the Verano hybrids coming in 2015? I would think any cold-weather testing for 2012 should be done by now, and if any testing is still going on, camo really shouldn't be needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back