Bruno

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all his characters are hilarious personally.

I finally saw Borat about a week ago on some dish off channel. I'm sure glad I didn't pay money to see it in the theater.
After that movie, I'm going to pass on this one.

Tuesday or Wednesday we will be going. They are good nights because of small crowds.

I'm sure this is funny ..but I can't get into it. I mean, Peter Sellers had a fake purpose as the Pink Panther for this type of entertainment.

What's this guy's reason for being? I need the CliffNotes® version since I can't handle the pre-views commercials.

He kinda reminds me of "Serg" in Beverly Hills Cop.

Dant be silly, Achknel Foley.

Blazing Saddles was about the last slapstick comedy that I enjoyed, any Mel Brooks movie since then, the Airplane movies, any movies with that white hair guy, or any of the most recent dufusses like Will Farrel, just bore me now. Chris Farley would be an exception.

Originally Posted By: jmac
any movies with that white hair guy

Leslie Nielsen?

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
I'm sure this is funny ..but I can't get into it. I mean, Peter Sellers had a fake purpose as the Pink Panther for this type of entertainment.

What's this guy's reason for being? I need the CliffNotes® version since I can't handle the pre-views commercials.

He kinda reminds me of "Serg" in Beverly Hills Cop.

Dant be silly, Achknel Foley.

I'm surprised. I figured Borat and Bruno, with their stereotypical accents, were right down your alley. Iz dat nott so, my Pencilvuahnien frent? Tsk!

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Originally Posted By: jmac
any movies with that white hair guy

Leslie Nielsen?

I think that is him>

My love for Arnie's boocharhing of der king's English is a testimony to his iconic status. He's worth the time for me. DaHammit, Co-Hagen!! Just give der people da air!! I also "enjoy" accents/slang/dialects and how one may, if one can use properly applied phonetic elements, paint a bigger, more inclusive, text image. Don't interpret my mocking of D-hair Terminator's speech pattern as some indictment of his intelligence. It is a recurring tribute to how he's managed to capitalize on a characteristic and make it a signature "part of dher language" for multiple generations.

The same could be said for Steve Irwin and Paul Hogan for my Oz utterances.

I can't even give Borat a fair viewing. That beach/bathing suit scene just shut him out of my future viewing forever. I'm sure it's funny to many. It's the same with this guy.

Don't interpret my mocking of D-hair Terminator's speech pattern as some indictment of his intelligence.

I've always found your bad impressions indicative of your particular brand of humor. Hee-haw, hee-haw, hee-haw!

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Don't interpret my mocking of D-hair Terminator's speech pattern as some indictment of his intelligence.

I've always found your bad impressions indicative of your particular brand of humor. Hee-haw, hee-haw, hee-haw!

Then feel free to believe that it is an indictment of my level of overall not atypical American socialization.
48.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back