Brother renovated my bathroom

Thanks for the ideas..I ended up asking his wife is there anything he wanted, she said he's been looking at dewalt tool sets..so i ended up ordering dewalt XR kit and a toughsystem 2.0...should be here saturday
Great idea, get him a few extra batteries if you can swing it.

That is a 15-25K job around here. My bathroom is a similar size and those are the quotes I have been getting.
Boy you really need to shop around. Maybe those guys standing outside Home Depot. Basic bathroom remodels are more like 3-5k. Nice tile work like that is more like 7k+.

Boy you really need to shop around. Maybe those guys standing outside Home Depot. Basic bathroom remodels are more like 3-5k. Nice tile work like that is more like 7k+.
The guys doing as a side job are charging 7-13K for labor alone.

The legitimate, well established contractors are charging 25-30K for the entire job. One even quoted 40K.

rocky8314

Update Vanity installed

Attachments

• bathroom4.jpg
    bathroom4.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 15
  • bathroom 5.jpg
    bathroom 5.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 15
My cat gets that expression right after he knocks everything off the kitchen counter.

We just had our bathroom re-done a few months ago and I really don't want to talk about the cost but a brother with them skills would of come in handy, well done.