Broncos and Mavericks

This just goes to prove yet again, NEVER buy the first generation of ANY vehicle.
Not me
I like the vehicle built slower with more content ,after the first year the penny pinching starts.
Sound deading reduced, line speed cranked up, I could go on for days. besides warranty ya know?

Not me
I like the vehicle built slower with more content ,after the first year the penny pinching starts.
Sound deading reduced, line speed cranked up, I could go on for days. besides warranty ya know?
It really doesn't matter how "slow" they build it, if they can't keep valves in it after they sell it. And if it doesn't run, you really don't have to be too concerned about, "sound deadening".

It really doesn't matter how "slow" they build it, if they can't keep valves in it after they sell it. And if it doesn't run, you really don't have to be too concerned about, "sound deadening".
never worked in a auto plant I gather? Speed of assembly is everything ,in body assembly or engine machining/assembly.
We were timed to the fraction of a seconds, you noticed even a difference of 2-3 seconds. Back breaking hand destroying labour.

never worked in a auto plant I gather? Speed of assembly is everything ,in body assembly or engine machining/assembly.
We were timed to the fraction of a seconds, you noticed even a difference of 2-3 seconds. Back breaking hand destroying labour.
That may be. But it doesn't change the fact if the design is crap, it's not going to matter how long you take being careful in assembly. A bad design is just that. A bad design.

This engine has serious valve train issues, that have nothing to do with how long it took to build it.

Looks like Atmos Energy likes the Mav. A neighbor and Atmos employee parks his work truck on the street in front of his house every afternoon. White base with steelies.

That may be. But it doesn't change the fact if the design is crap, it's not going to matter how long you take being careful in assembly. A bad design is just that. A bad design.

This engine has serious valve train issues, that have nothing to do with how long it took to build it.
That's not what you said initially "Don't buy first year anything" is a nonsensical statement ,what if a new model has a 10 or 15 year old drive train?What if a new model is only a body on a 5 year old chassis? or any combination?
Serious valve train issues is a lot more informative ,however incomplete .

Back