BRIDGESTONE: Weatherforce Plus all seasons ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
any good ? Seem to have a good tread design . Kind of like the COOPER trendsetter SEs' treading that we praise(d) highly . The Trendsetter SE has been discontinued and replaced by CS4 if I remember right .

I would HIGHLY recommend this tire. I had 2 sets that I went through in 90,000 miles on my Toyota Solara & they were excellent tires. All communting over a windy mountain road for about 35 miles one way.

They hold up very well with even wear, good grip, not alot of noise, and good gas milage. As I understand, only Sears carries them.

I purchased their road warranty, had a nail in the tire and Sears just replaced the tire for free...no questions asked.

Last edited:
Greg L , how were they on rain soaked roads ? Escpecially the cornering on wet roads ? Do like the tread design , are somewhat like tread of the COOPER Trendsetter SE . THANKS

Don't know about the Coopers, but...

These handled great on wet roads for traction. They lived up to what they were designed for. Cornering was suprisingly good, as long as you were within the speed limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back