brand new Echo CS-250 blower

I started it for the first time and it runs just fine blowing leaves off my driveway. But then I attach the Echo gutter cleaning kit and now you point the machine & nozzle straight up. It runs for a minute or two and stalls. I can start it and blow leaves on drive and its fine. Again point it straight up and it stalls after a minute. Two-cycle running premix.

If you ease into the throttle and let the engine build up revs does it still bog down and stall? I would think not but you may have to adjust the carb sounds like the volume in the blow tube is too much for the motor to move

So below is a picture of the leaf blower. The gas inlet hose runs to the right edge of the gas tank. When you point the leaf blower straight up to clean the gutter the right side of the gas tank is pointing straight up and the gas inlet hose will suck air unless the gas tank is 100% filled with gas. That is my problem.

Attachments

• PXL_20211128_155001170.jpg
    PXL_20211128_155001170.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 12
I have the same blower and same problem. Gotta keep it full of fuel to use the gutter attachment. However I find it easier to just climb a ladder and reach over the gutter, without an attachment.

That's an odd design. I would try shortening the pickup hose an inch or two so it sits right in the middle of the tank and see if that helps.

Back