Brake Rotors for 2011 Camry

By the way, I was quite happy with the service and price from Rockauto. I searched Amazon, eBay, and local auto parts places. The rotors and pads were far less expensive even including shipping. For both orders I used the cheapest shipping method and still received the order in two days!
In my experience, Amazon isn't competitive when it comes to brake parts. Sometimes they're good for pads, but never with rotors (so far, my vehicles, my choice of parts). They do sell some brands like "Detroit Axle", for example, that have really good (low) prices but I don't use those.

Plan on replacing the slide pin bushings on the front calipers. The caliper pins fit every tightly in the bore (by design) and any wear or swelling of that bushing will cause the pin to seize. And they’re usually swelled.
I use the Toyota pink/reddish grease on the pins as my cars have a rubber bushing. Make sure you get them back in the right hole as mine
are different. My understanding is using the incorrect grease can cause the bushing to swell. Plain 100% silicone will work just fine if you don't
want the Toyota pink grease.

If you replace the pins as Critic suggested (and that is the safest bet) make sure you use a lot of brake cleaner to get the old grease out of
the caliper pin holes. If you use paper towels and ram them up in the caliper pin holes to clean them out, make sure no chunks of paper towels remain left behind up in the holes.

Back