Brake Flush ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ndx

Are there any tools that can be used to do the brake flush ...
I always require second person to control level of fluid or pump the brake pedal .. any innovations ?

PS. I love the Wynns tools to do the Brake, Radiator flush ...
But I guess those are expensive toys ... :)

Thank You.
Kris

Last edited:
motive power brake bleeder..Is the only one I've used. google it...I still prefer the 2 person method...

Thx.

Im thinking about getting mittyvac but dunno any other uses for it ..

LT4

Thanks .. I sent him a PM :)

I guess it is compatible with ABS units ?

Originally Posted By: stang5
motive power brake bleeder..Is the only one I've used. google it...I still prefer the 2 person method...

X2 on the motive just did my kids car yesterday,all new fliud flushed through the system did it all by myself very easy to to do, the motive power brake bleeder is the best there is by far IMO.

i got this compleat kit years ago;

b&a01-magnum.jpeg

Thx Guys .. :) I think I will get one ... :) Looks like need product .. Where I can find out about pressure that I Should use ?with my cars ? I looked in Manual no Info about that ...

I guess there is no special procedure for Abs Breaks ?

Get a cheapo Mity Vac copy at Harbor Freight [or similar].
KEEP YOUR RESERVOIR FULL!
It empties faster than you may think.
Don't go crazy with maximum vacuum because it may initially suck air past a seal. Not likely, but a possibility.

mityvac works fine and costs $30
sky is the limit if u want to spend more
fyi doing this only flushes the lines and not the abs modulator reservior, need dealer tool for that,

b&a01-magnum.jpeg

I will get this thing user from BITOG is selling one .. :) Looks like decent tool ... And Good price ...

Thx Guys,

I got Motive Power Bleeder from BITOG friend.

Thank You Again.

Originally Posted By: Ndx
Thx Guys .. :) I think I will get one ... :) Looks like need product .. Where I can find out about pressure that I Should use ?with my cars ? I looked in Manual no Info about that ...

I guess there is no special procedure for Abs Breaks ?

On my GM cars/trucks both lines from the master go through the ABS modul then out then down to each corner,so IMO it flushes that too.

the tool says 20psi max when flushing,i've gone to 25 before no problem but stick with the recomended rate.

you'll love the tool.

Motive is the best, been using it for the past year. For a one man operation, it does not get any better than that.

Originally Posted By: novaracer69
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=92924

I use this on all my vehicles. Great tool if you have a compressor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back