Braggs vinegar and other products

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard of the Bragg ACV, tried it off and on, without any noticeable effects. You mean they have other products? :p

I did the Bragg's ACV daily dose in water and in less than a year I had to have two teeth pulled. Never doing that again.

Whats to say that the ACV caused your teeth to have issues?

I personally like the unfiltered ACV for use in lots of stuff. Ive drank it at low doses on and off.

The liquid aminos are a bit too salty for me.

I drink the Vinegar cocktail daily before a meal.

dwcopple, did you mix with water? I always mix with water and also swish my mouth with plain water afterwards.

I have slacked off on using it. Was using it every day. I have had the best health I have had for many years, but this has only been one thing I have tried. I really enjoy listening to Patricia Bragg being interviewed. She is so full of life. She has a nice story about a sickly boy named Jack LaLanne. He attended the Bragg Crusade at age 15 and the rest is history.

I will continue to use this product. Just got a little too busy.

Originally Posted By: panthermike
I drink the Vinegar cocktail daily before a meal.

dwcopple, did you mix with water? I always mix with water and also swish my mouth with plain water afterwards.

I like to drink this (though havent in a while) or lemon water. I just use a straw, protects the teeth better IMO.

Fresh water after is sound.

I have drank the mothered vinegar before without noticing anything.
I'm going to try it again. I also try to rinse my teeth after eating anything that can harm them.

2 tbsp added to water sucked down with a straw. I thought I was rinsing thoroughly too. Guess not. No problems since. I have heard of others drinking it and saying that they could hear their teeth "sizzle" after downing a cup.

Some people add :

1 TBS ACV
1 TBS raw honey
1/4th tsp of cayenne pepper

This is called the ACV Bomb. It will wake you up fast.

Have heard of the cayenne being added, since supposidely the hot pepper sends a signal to your brain of "fullness" i.e.: you won't eat as much.

Definitely gotta mix the ACV with honey....lol. Not the "Maple Syrup Honey" that some dollar trees sell, but typically "Clove Honey" - i.e.: the "teddy bear brand" of honey may not be "real" honey.....more "syrup" (for pancakes, waffles, etc....) than actual "honey"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back