Brad Penn 20/50 5k OCI 2009 HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fine specimen of a reasonbly priced oil. 4.29 per qt.

brdpenn.jpg

Originally Posted By: Steve S
You would feel better if you paid $11.00 per quart of oil to get the same results.

I agree!!!!!

This wasn't my bike. I provided the oil and paid for the UOA. $ wise I had something in it. But, wasn't risking any repairs.

However, the same oil is in my bike now. I still sleep pretty good. I have some Motorcycle stickers that I can put on the bottles before I pour it in. "Cheap Insurance"

Really good UOA. A year or so ago some were seeing ZDDP not quite up to what is advertised by Brad Penn. Maybe a bad analysis or bad batch, don't know. But this looks great.

Looks great! Just curious, was this Brad Penn's motorcycle V-twin 20w50 or there Penn Grade 1 high performance 20w50 oil.

I'm thinking that his second post would indicate it being an auto oil. Is their a cost difference between auto/cycle 20w-50 oil? The closest Penn dealer is about 20 miles from me and I've been pondering either Penn or Valvo VR1 20w-50 on my next 2009 H-D oil change. The Valvo is $4.90/qt and .5 miles away...

Originally Posted By: troop
I'm thinking that his second post would indicate it being an auto oil. Is their a cost difference between auto/cycle 20w-50 oil? The closest Penn dealer is about 20 miles from me and I've been pondering either Penn or Valvo VR1 20w-50 on my next 2009 H-D oil change. The Valvo is $4.90/qt and .5 miles away...

If you can wait for a sale, the VR1 will be $2.79/qt...
I use it- good stuff!

The Brad Penn Penn Grade 1 (Green Oil) products are very similar to the old Kendall GT-1 race oils. Great stuff for a muscle car, motorcycle, circle-track, drag racing, etc. I currently have the 10w-30 part-synthetic in my Chrysler 440 street/strip engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back