Bought Me a Truck

Bought me a Dodge D 100/150? yesterday. It has a slant six and automatic transmission. These aren't worth anything are they? There is a bonus engine (slant six) that came stock in a 1970 Cuda sitting in the back. Wonder if it's worth anything more than scrap.

Attachments

• IMG_2678.JPG
    IMG_2678.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2688.JPG
    IMG_2688.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 132
Cool! Any running truck has value. Does that engine fit the D100? That engine looks like little running time, like it was pulled to do a v-8 swap.

Yeah. The guy passed on a few days ago. The Cuda it came out of is in the garage on a rotisserie. His daughter is trailering that back home. Just getting the truck out of their way. Will put $1000 on it after I get the title in my name Monday. It starts, runs, drives and stops. Guess the engine will come with it.

Reactions: JC1
Sounds like fun. Not sure it’s worth much but if it’s just a toy to mess around with, why not? Figure out how much you are willing to spend on it, and stick with that. I don’t think it’s worth a lot but sometimes one spends a bit of money on a fun hobby all the same.

How's the frame? Looks a little saggy between the cab & bed.

I love the stance of the big rear tires.

A lot of people would buy that truck if you get it in running condition. An engine would be very easy to install in that truck since there is so much room to work on it. Some people like the simplicity of a slant six and an automatic transmission. I had a slant six in a Dodge Aspen and it had an automatic transmission and that thing was bullet proof. Not a beauty queen but it would take you anywhere. I would put some dog dish hubcaps on those wheels.

Back