Bought an Integra

No way! Mopar or no car! :cool:
Dave 46 Dodge.jpg

Seeing a manual transmission on a new car is surreal to me. What am I looking at? Some kind of bladerunner sci fi depiction of the future? Manual transmissions today are too cool to exist in our current day society.

Picked up a new Integra, it has a surprisingly high level of equipment for the segment. Exterior door handles light up, HUD, wireless Android Auto, full LCD instrument cluster, 16 speaker audio and a bunch of other tech. Rides nice, drives nice and quiet. Wish it had the 2.0T but the 1.5T will have to do, it has a nice growl from the intake but the exhaust seems a little too quiet for a sporty car. Hatchback versatility gives a ton of space for cargo.

bxiEPvr.jpg

93jaNq4.jpg

D2Fsf4N.jpg

JPgYpMH.jpg

zZP9BYr.jpg

I'd look for some parts if you need it at PRL Motorsports. I do like products at 27WON, and as far as exhaust go anything like a borla or HKS or Apexi. I probably change the manual gearbox fluid over eventually to something like red line Mt 90 or the mt85 whatever the proper weight is. I hope you write up a review after you've had it for a few months and give us the ins and outs about this fantastic looking car.

Beautiful car. :love: :love:

I bought this first year Integra LS 5 spd. in 1986 and kept it a long time and moved up to the
I believe from memory a 92 GSR Integra first year and it drove me insane with the high RPM's so
I went to the first refresh of the Legend- the bigger one with a 5spd as well.

On every incline the shifter would pop out of gear ( Legend ) and Acura said it was impossible. Later I found out
they were full of it, and it was true and known. I did get a new trans but for a few months I got to use a new Vigor with
the 5 cylinder and that was the bomb. I loved the Vigor...point and shoot it through traffic. Awesome.

This is a picture from 1986 and funny it is in the @skyactiv movement style... yes sir..
Picture of picture-sorry

acura.jpg

Beautiful car. :love: :love:

I bought this first year Integra LS 5 spd. in 1986 and kept it a long time and moved up to the
I believe from memory a 92 GSR Integra first year and it drove me insane with the high RPM's so
I went to the first refresh of the Legend- the bigger one with a 5spd as well.

On every incline the shifter would pop out of gear ( Legend ) and Acura said it was impossible. Later I found out
they were full of it, and it was true and known. I did get a new trans but for a few months I got to use a new Vigor with
the 5 cylinder and that was the bomb. I loved the Vigor...point and shoot it through traffic. Awesome.

This is a picture from 1986 and funny it is in the @skyactiv movement style... yes sir..
Picture of picture-sorry

View attachment 151585
Good post! Mileage on your 86?

Back