Bought a Glock 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it from my local gun shop. It is larger than my Ruger SR-9C. You guy's that have this firearm, how do you carry it concealed? Looking for some idea's here. Tell me about holster's too, if you found something you really like.

Last edited:
I feel the 19 is a little to large for me to carry concealed unless you're wearing a jacket so I've been carrying my Ruger Lc9s pro.

If you are looking for kydex iwb holster, check out a multi holsters elite. I have one for a g43 and it's a solid fit and not loose like other kydex holsters.

I carry my Glock 19 concealed in a Rocket man Lowrider Kydex holster. Very comfortable in the best holster I've ever used.

Originally Posted By: askani79705
Crossbreed Super tuck

This is an excellent choice. But you've got to be pretty big to conceal a G19.

Great choice in a pistol by the way. I've bought several. Two just last week. It's about the perfect multipurpose pistol - a great balance of size, capacity and functionality. And it's vey, very reliable.

I put in an order for the 19 but had second thoughts bc I would not be able to carry the 19 except in limited occasions. Eut even the 43 is not practical in some summer situations. So for me its the LCP and 43. Once in a while the LC9s (I don't have the Pro)..wish I did)

If your goal was to carry it, it might have been better to think it out, unless you are planning on adding something else.

Last edited:
I have a gen4 23 which is the same size as your 19. I've found it conceals very well under any given button down shirt left untucked and carrier owb in the Glock sport combat holster. It will also carry under a long t-shirt this way, but I find it annoyingly rubs my flanks then.

It also carriers well with a basic iwb kydex with the same attire, but is less comfortable.

I carry a Steyr M9 which is almost identical in size to a G19. I use a High Noon Holsters "Mister Softy" IWB holster for it. I carry it under a T shirt with a short sleeve button up over it.

I've only tried an IWB Kydex that a friend custom made for my 19, I could only really wear it at the 4 o'clock location, but the sheer size of it made pretty uncomfortable for me to sit. I did it for a few weeks until I got the 43.

Originally Posted By: EdwardC
I've only tried an IWB Kydex that a friend custom made for my 19, I could only really wear it at the 4 o'clock location, but the sheer size of it made pretty uncomfortable for me to sit. I did it for a few weeks until I got the 43.

Yeah, 4-5 o' clock is about the only place I can IWB, too. Overall, pretty comfy when up and about but its not so great for anything involving seated positions.

I wear the Glock Sport Combat at dead-on 3 'o clock. Rides high and tight; prints even less than my IWB set up if you can believe that. Super comfy, unobtrusive and draws great. I can vouch for retention, too! While doing various home repairs I've gotten in some awkward positions where there was a real risk of de-holstering. No such problem surfaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back