Bought a carpet extractor

c910f3b4-0284-47fc-bd07-a8d43f40d12f.4ed5ef8c83dcd2d45e92c062717fea94.jpeg

Don't know when it will come, bought it from hoover site.
I am also getting Adams paste wax along with their foam applicator.

I Pretty much have everything I need now to detail a car fully, even undercoating. I undercoated the odyssey a couple months ago.

Have you considered the "Tornador MAX" interior car cleaner? It is a very good cleaner for detailing the interior of vehicles. You can clean carpets, seats, and plastic with it.

Or, the air blaster

Last edited:
I finally picked up a carpet extractor last year. Mainly for the Subaru. Asinine that they would market a vehicle to outdoorsy people then put a light grey interior in it...

If your serious about spot cleaning the interior of a car you want a small version of a professional carpet cleaner. The vacuum fan is different as if the sprayer. It sprays at a higher pressure and pulls more dirty water out.

I finally picked up a carpet extractor last year. Mainly for the Subaru. Asinine that they would market a vehicle to outdoorsy people then put a light grey interior in it...

My Outback is black on black but I am in full agreement concerning the light grey. Like most of us middle aged peoplez, I've owned a few grey interior colored vehicles and I've always found them to be the most difficult to get stains out. I've only had 1 tan interior (BMW 3) and I still thought gray was worse long term.

Black sure shows everything but once cleaned a ok. Grey to me tends to keep a light stain visible.

If your serious about spot cleaning the interior of a car you want a small version of a professional carpet cleaner. The vacuum fan is different as if the sprayer. It sprays at a higher pressure and pulls more dirty water out.

I think Donald is correct. After a smaller home use carpet cleaner died I putchased the same commercial model I saw being used in hotel service. Pricy but with dogs and kids, area rugs, a large basement carpet, and 2 carpeted stairwells, it was worth the chance. Excellent machine that has kept my carpets like new for many years, saving replacement. The upholstery wand is stout and works well with car interiors. If you could find a miniature commercial version that would be the bee's knees.

Mainly bought it for the odyssey, it just arrived. That light grey has alot of stains.

c910f3b4-0284-47fc-bd07-a8d43f40d12f.4ed5ef8c83dcd2d45e92c062717fea94.jpeg

Don't know when it will come, bought it from hoover site.
I am also getting Adams paste wax along with their foam applicator.

I Pretty much have everything I need now to detail a car fully, even undercoating. I undercoated the odyssey a couple months ago.
I have that one and it got the Hershey chocolate out of my seat 🪑 in my car. I still do a presoak with diluted simple green or carpet cleaner and agitate with a bristle brush accessory on a drill.

Back