Bought 2021 Accord Touring 2.0 T

How's the 10 speed transmission in those? I'm toying with the idea to replace my '15 2.4 CVT Sport with a '21 2.0T 10-speed Sport. The CVT is really the only thing I hate about the car.

Ive been running M1 EP 0w-20 for my 2015 HAH. Not a turbo, but lots of engine on and off right after heavy loading, heat soak, fuel, etc.

speak with your service writer, i have a great relationship with NAPLETON HYUNDAI get free starbucks to boot, course i don't pay for oil changes on my 2020 Kona.

How's the 10 speed transmission in those? I'm toying with the idea to replace my '15 2.4 CVT Sport with a '21 2.0T 10-speed Sport. The CVT is really the only thing I hate about the car.
CVT trannys of all kinds have there issues, the answer appears to be regular service maybe 40,000 with flush and fill machine

Have the 10 speed in an 2021 Acura and like it…this and seat comfort swayed us from the Lexus. The Lexus seemed indecisive…always seemed to want to upshift?

Back