Boston Market Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Apparently not on the regular menu so just happened to see them when having dinner there yesterday. Tasted great with a garlic and vinaigrette flavor and bacon pieces. Not the healthiest veg there being high in fat but also high fiber.

89502b2e72414609b6c7c36b960b44c8.png

Missing out on a lot of good stuff... :)
Lol 😂 Brussels Sprouts in my opinion is gross my dad likes them he is the only one. And he is allergic to garlic so we can’t have that at home so when he is gone to work me and my mom make garlic bread since we can’t have it any other time lol

I love Brussels sprouts!! I like to sauté them in butter till browned and slightly crispy.

As a matter of fact, my dinner tonight was leftover baby back ribs, sautéed Brussels sprouts, and fried plantains.

Apparently not on the regular menu so just happened to see them when having dinner there yesterday. Tasted great with a garlic and vinaigrette flavor and bacon pieces. Not the healthiest veg there being high in fat but also high fiber.

89502b2e72414609b6c7c36b960b44c8.png

I cant give it a like because at least our Boston Market is terrible. Lukewarm food that's been sitting in trays for I don't know how long. Bland, no spices other than salt. I do however love Brussels sprouts. Especially roasted I find them to be totally delicious. Bacon works with caulifkower and broccoliy, so should be fine with Brussels sprouts.

I guess I'm a little bit weird because I love them just steamed. Slice them in half and serve them with some really hot Mexican food and oh boy, that's good food. They are really good for you too. They are almost the perfect health food along with broccoli.

I asked my dad how he liked them he said they are good steamed with nothing just plain steamed lol. And lots of pepper with that. I’ll have to try some again sometime last time I hated them so it’s probably going to be awhile before I eat them again.

My wife prepares Brussel sprouts like that . She cuts then in half and drizzles oil on them then bakes them. They taste good for Brussel sprouts.

I like brussel sprouts. Boston Market, not so much. I LOVE putting brussel sprouts in the pot with carrots, potatoes and a roast.
Also like em lightly fried with oil, garlic and yes, bacon.
Come to think of it, the very first time I remember enjoying brussel sprouts was when I was 16. I had shot my first deer and my mom prepared the pot roast just like I described above. I still like a good Venison roast. I just don't get hunting much any more.

Back