Bostik medium grade never-sieze

i am working on a Cub Cadet snow blower and reading the manual it recoments using Bostik medium grade never sieze on the hex shaft. I have never heard of this product. I would never use the Anti-sieze I am familiar with on something like a hex shaft which acts as a linear motion shaft as well as transfering power. I have always use a heavy motor oil and in some cases fluid film. REgardless of what I have done in the past what is this product and how is it good for a hex shaft on a snow blower?

i am working on a Cub Cadet snow blower and reading the manual it recoments using Bostik medium grade never sieze on the hex shaft. I have never heard of this product. I would never use the Anti-sieze I am familiar with on something like a hex shaft which acts as a linear motion shaft as well as transfering power. I have always use a heavy motor oil and in some cases fluid film. REgardless of what I have done in the past what is this product and how is it good for a hex shaft on a snow blower?
I use Bostik Never Seez pure nickel special. Not the medium grade. They make very good products.

Last edited:
Back