Bone in air fried pork chops- all ingredients from Sam's Club

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
Wife (for a change) wanted bone in pork chops for dinner. She wanted the real thick high end pork chops, I was not able to find those in Columbia, SC>

Went to Sam's Club. Purchased their bone in pork loin chops. Also purchased the Louisiana air fryer coating, their Spanish rice mix, and broccoli. This meal cost under $10. I have enough for four meals ( total cost for four meals about $30). Used the air fryer we purchased on clearance at Wal-mart- only the third time in two years the air fryer was used.

Overall- very easy to make meal. Pork chops were moist, Spanish rice good, broccoli was broccoli.

Recommend the Louisiana coating from Sam's Club. Eight packets per box, price is very low....... and most importantly the coating tasted real good.

PXL_20210926_221122387.jpg
PXL_20210926_221130147.jpg
PXL_20210926_221141711.jpg
PXL_20210926_221136413.jpg

Last edited:
We’ve had our air fryer for a year, I didn’t think we’d use it more than the first couple of weeks, turns out, we use it at least two to three times a week.

The downdraft style air fryers work very well

The side fan toaster oven style work ok.

This has inspired me to make pork chops for dinner tomorrow.. Thanks for the idea.

Air fryer is good for tator tots, fries, even cheese sticks and most frozen food that you bake.. I use it at least once a week on average

Last edited:
so the rice is out of stock and the nearest sams club with the seasoning is 400 miles.. maybe next week
I did special order the breading/seasoning. I'll find local rice.. I was going to snag it at same time but it is not available at any local club or for order.

Back