Bob is watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great news Bob!
I sent you a little 'care package' between Thanksgiving and Christmas; the inspirational posters were varied enough, I hope, that something would be of appeal to you. I also got you on a few prayer lists (as many as I could)
PLEASE give us updates, if only indirectly or monthly.
God and many BITOG-ers are with you!
I hope your progress continues to be so good!
Richest blessings
Rob

Thats great news,
fruit.gif

Bob, everything that's been said above in triplicate. We want you back but do it on your schedule when your ready.

All the best to you and your family.
smile.gif

Thanks Bob for starting this site!
bowdown.gif
worshippy.gif
It's opened my eyes to the details of oil. Now if I could just get my wife to stop rolling her eyes we'll be in buisness!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Bob, we miss you. I'm praying for your speedy recovery. And, thanks for sharing your knowledge, starting this site, and setting the "world" straight on lubrication.

Bob: As a former Paramedic and most recently a former Critical Care R.N., I know up close and pretty personal what you're up against.
Keep up the good fight. I'm rootin' for ya!

Really great to hear you're improving! I'm sure you'll be out there catching those fish before long. But personally I still think those women in the picture with you are the one's that really caught that fish, but I'll let it slide
grin.gif
. Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery.

Whimsey

patriot.gif
Bob, the best news of the New Year is that now you can keep track of what we're doing here. We have missed you far beyond known terms of expression. We highly anticipate the time you can fully participate in all activities, but we understand that must be on your schedule and not ours. My prayers, and all our prayers are up in your favor, and have been from the beginning. I know you must look forward to getting back into these discussions here. You started a most excellent discussion arena when you set up this forum. We owe you a very great debt of thanks. FEN

Bob,

May God grant you a speedy and full recovery. I'll be praying for you.

Paul

PS You know we need you here to keep this wild bunch under control!

I talked to Bob yesterday and he is improving real good. He said tell everyone hello! And to say thank you ALL for all your prayers
phone.gif

It won't be long before he is active on the board again.
Like I said before, he is watching
rolleyes.gif

David
cheers.gif

This is awesome news David! I can't wait to see our old friend active on the board again! His presence is definitely missed!
patriot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back