BMW lovers...Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I snapped these photos Saturday morning at "Sharkfest" 2005, which is held about a mile from my house. Enjoy the pics
smile.gif

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Thanks Wayne!
fruit.gif

Nice cars and event I'm sure, BMW owners like to DRIVE their cars at speed, so there is a lot to see.
burnout.gif

mY '79 733i, is an antique or classic. The Shark Nose, refers to these older cars because the front ends resemble a Sharks nose. Doug Hillary's Porsche 928S4, is called a shark because it not only looks like one but it's speed makes it one!
worshippy.gif

Were you pleased or surprised by the MMO treatment and how is the Explorer'sil consumption?

God Bless America...Paul
patriot.gif

quote:

Originally posted by 2KBMW:
Wavinwayne. Very nice pics. How big is
this event? Where is this held?

It is held at Goose Pond Marina in Scottsboro, AL. This was the 3rd annual event.

I'm not sure how big the event is/was. I just saw all the BMW's going by my house & figured they were having some sort of show. So, I drove down & snapped the pics.

quote:

Originally posted by pastmaster:
Thanks Wayne!
fruit.gif
.....Were you pleased or surprised by the MMO treatment and how is the Explorer's oil consumption?

God Bless America...Paul
patriot.gif

pastmaster,

I was neither thrilled nor disappointed with the MMO results. I really don't think it made much difference, to be honest. It didn't do any cleaning inside the valve covers, that's for sure.

It's too soon to comment on the Expedition's oil consumption. I'll let you know after a few weeks have passed. I will also be replacing the PCV valve in the next couple of days, so maybe that will lower it's oil consumption a little.

I kept the Motorcraft oil filter that was used with the MMO mix, & plan to cut it open soon. I just want to check for anything suspicious.

The little red X's are the result of a "re-organization" that I conducted in my photobucket account. I didn't feel like re-posting all the pics.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back