Blond Joke # 5309

A Game Warden tapped a Blonde on the shoulder and said, “Excuse me, ma’am, I’d like to see your fishing license.”​

“I don’t have one,” replied the Blonde.

“Well, if you’re going to fish, you need a fishing license,” said the Game Warden.​

“But officer,” replied the blonde, “I’m not fishing. I have a magnet at the end of my line. I’m collecting debris off the bottom of the river.”​

The Game Warden lifted up the line, and there was a horseshoe magnet. “Well, I know of no law against it,” said the Game Warden. “Take all the debris you want.” And with that, he left.​

As soon as the Game Warden was out of sight, the Blonde started laughing hysterically. “What a dumb Fish Cop. Doesn’t he know that there are steelhead trout in this river?”​

Last edited by a moderator:
#5310 ...

This blonde buys new tripane windows for her house, and finances them on a monthly payment plan.

She doesn't make her first payment, so they send her a polite letter.

She misses her 2nd payment, so they send a more strongly worded letter.

She misses the 3rd payment too, so they send a fellow out to collect the money. He tells her that she's now three months in arrears, and she must start making her payments.

She looks at the bill collector and says "Well, it's not my fault, I didn't know I had to make payments!"

The bill collector responds "I'm sure the salesman told you you did!"

She replies "No, the sales guy was like 'These new windows will quickly pay for themselves!' "

🤔🤨🤪

Back