Blackstone Laboratories Tour Ford Boss Me YouTube channel

I had not seen those vids, thanks for posting - I will digest over the next week or so. THANKS!

Side note: I spent a summer in Fort Wayne Indiana working in a chemistry lab. Inland Specialty Chemical. I'm guessing here around 1983 or 1984?? I was in my early 20's first real humid living. Dang that was something. Man I'm old!!!

Unsubscribed from that idiot. Found him through Rainman Ray's YouTube channel, which is awesome. He's worse than the FB "fact checkers"! Deletes comments that disagree with his content or don't fit his agenda. Has the personality of a rock. I mentioned fuel dilution inaccuracies at Blackstone. Deleted my comment. Says there's a bunch of idiots at BITOG. Like I always say though, to each his own. Not for me...😎 There's a reason he's struggling to get past 75k subs.

Unsubscribed from that idiot. Found him through Rainman Ray's YouTube channel, which is awesome. He's worse than the FB "fact checkers"! Deletes comments that disagree with his content or don't fit his agenda. Has the personality of a rock. I mentioned fuel dilution inaccuracies at Blackstone. Deleted my comment. Says there's a bunch of idiots at BITOG. Like I always say though, to each his own. Not for me...😎 There's a reason he's struggling to get past 75k subs.
Thanks for the comments! Just wow.. bring up something scientific and a solid question (about the fuel dilution measurement issue) and deletes your comment! No need to support someone who can't face the truth. Just shows their lack of knowledge! :rolleyes: Who knows maybe Blackstone invited this guy because they're seeing a lack of business lately. Now that there are more DI engines with fuel dilution needing an accurate measurement they at Blackstone could be seeing a lower number of customers, invite someone to boost sales (internet advertising through social media).

I too stopped watching his videos. He's a fish out of water with oil related stuff, IMO.

Thanks for the comments! Just wow.. bring up something scientific and a solid question (about the fuel dilution measurement issue) and deletes your comment! No need to support someone who can't face the truth. Just shows their lack of knowledge! :rolleyes: Who knows maybe Blackstone invited this guy because they're seeing a lack of business lately. Now that there are more DI engines with fuel dilution needing an accurate measurement they at Blackstone could be seeing a lower number of customers, invite someone to boost sales (internet advertising through social media).
I too stopped watching his videos. He's a fish out of water with oil related stuff, IMO.
Well thanks for saving me the time, guess I won't watch them!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you for these observations!

Full disclosure: I've met Mr. FBM or Ford Boss Me. I partook in his channel. Got to visit him at work, yes I was invited.. there was a filter cut-open video. As mentioned, it has since been deleted because if what you say is not in agreement with his "thicker oil is better and the people on BITOG the oil board are wrong and oil starts out as a 5 and warms up to a 30" (I believe this is how his channel rolls) then you're deleted in the comments. Again the comments I read here are spot-on. I got turned on to his channel also via Rainman Ray.. whom I've also met, and also no longer watch . Both channels, I eventually realized I could no longer take the manner of presentation and permanently stopped watching them. They are also loosely affiliated with a 3rd channel, whom I have nothing good to say about, so I won't.... so I'm done with all three of those.

Mr. Ford Boss Me and I had a disagreement about a fundamentally simple statement to oil: "The first number, or W number, has nothing to do with the second." He told me: "Yes it does.." I was then lectured about how the W doesn't mean "Weight" it means "Winter.." the whole time doubling, tripling, and quadrupling down on why the first number DOES.. and not addressing what I had said at all. In essence, he believes that oil "starts off as a 5 when it is cold then warms up to a 30"... He is the type of individual where if he says the sky is pink. And you show him that it's blue.. He will argue with you that it is, in fact, pink, and probably toss in that some sunsets appear to be partly pink. That is who he is.

Our disagreement about this basic ABC of oil 101 had my comments deleted and marked the unofficial end of our affiliation. It was at this time I knew I needed to be a part of BITOG, I can't hang with the remedial learning class. They were too cool for school..

He's also allegedly good friends with the 3rd individual, also with a sub-par channel, that I have nothing good to say about, so I won't.

If his video about Blackstone Labs is good, it will be the only good one on his channel, aside from the Ford specific Tech stuff where he's quite the expert on TransConnect vans and Ford TSBs.

I wholly concur with the comments I quoted. They are true.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you for these observations!

Full disclosure: I've met Mr. FBM or Ford Boss Me. I partook in his channel. Got to visit him at work, yes I was invited.. there was a filter cut-open video. As mentioned, it has since been deleted because if what you say is not in agreement with his "thicker oil is better and the people on BITOG the oil board are wrong and oil starts out as a 5 and warms up to a 30" (I believe this is how his channel rolls) then you're deleted in the comments. Again the comments I read here are spot-on. I got turned on to his channel also via Rainman Ray.. whom I've also met, and also no longer watch . Both channels, I eventually realized I could no longer take the manner of presentation and permanently stopped watching them. They are also loosely affiliated with a 3rd channel, whom I have nothing good to say about, so I won't.... so I'm done with all three of those.

Mr. Ford Boss Me and I had a disagreement about a fundamentally simple statement to oil: "The first number, or W number, has nothing to do with the second." He told me: "Yes it does.." I was then lectured about how the W doesn't mean "Weight" it means "Winter.." the whole time doubling, tripling, and quadrupling down on why the first number DOES.. and not addressing what I had said at all. In essence, he believes that oil "starts off as a 5 when it is cold then warms up to a 30"... He is the type of individual where if he says the sky is pink. And you show him that it's blue.. He will argue with you that it is, in fact, pink, and probably toss in that some sunsets appear to be partly pink. That is who he is.

Our disagreement about this basic ABC of oil 101 had my comments deleted and marked the unofficial end of our affiliation. It was at this time I knew I needed to be a part of BITOG, I can't hang with the remedial learning class. They were too cool for school..

He's also allegedly good friends with the 3rd individual, also with a sub-par channel, that I have nothing good to say about, so I won't.

If his video about Blackstone Labs is good, it will be the only good one on his channel, aside from the Ford specific Tech stuff where he's quite the expert on TransConnect vans and Ford TSBs.

I wholly concur with the comments I quoted. They are true.
Yeah the funny thing is I called him out on my deleted comments and he vehemently denied deleting them. Flat out lied! I have never had comments, let alone multiple comments, deleted on any other YouTube channel. He does not like to be challenged at all when he posts BS information. The guy has some serious issues.... I do still enjoy watching Rainman's videos though. I have noticed a few questionable "hack" mechanical stuff he's done but I do enjoy his sense of humor.

Yeah the funny thing is I called him out on my deleted comments and he vehemently denied deleting them. Flat out lied! I have never had comments, let alone multiple comments, deleted on any other YouTube channel. He does not like to be challenged at all when he posts BS information. The guy has some serious issues.... I do still enjoy watching Rainman's videos though. I have noticed a few questionable "hack" mechanical stuff he's done but I do enjoy his sense of humor.

Rainman is cool. I met him. "Doo dee DOOOOO dee doo!" (The phone ringing at his previous place of employment) will be missed. I made a choice to not watch his channel after he left his previous place of employment although I hear who's doing good and that some people still enjoy his videos. Full disclosure: I am a YouTuber as well but, discussion about that past mentioning it ends here. Moving on. (My channel will NEVER be like Ford Boss Me's. Or MrSubaru1387. There are several channels.. we could make lists perhaps a thread. Not here.)

Long story short if the hurricane had never have happened and if he remained at his former place of employment you would have seen my car given a service as well as other services in one of his video. This of course never came to fruition but rain Man Ray I feel like he did better work when he was at his previous place of employment some say there is an increase in the hack methods he uses now I don't know anything about that but he seemed like he was a good Tech.

I have nothing but agreement over your experience with Ford Boss Me And it was his deleting of my oil filter cut off video we even went out and looked at each other's cars it was alive and it was are falling out over basic motor oil information that made me come back to this site full force and here I am. For all the disagreements and sometimes arguments we have on here.... I honestly think we don't understand just how bad the information about oil is out there, and how good it is here. It's like living in Atlantis in Paradise befkre civilization here, thats how good it is. No comparison. None. I dont even use other forums.. theres just no point, it is all here . (Leaving Project Farm out of this. But the tie-in is.. really bad information.)

Maybe a thread in general about YouTube channels we have stopped watching and why.

@dezlpwr Fordbossme's a tool. He knows everything and that's the way it is.

I enjoyed arguing with him about a Grand Marquis on his channel. He was saying it had 3.27s or 3.55s because it got up and moved quicker than his heavier, less horsepower towncar. You could clearly see the tac when he was cruising at 55. RPM indicated that it was very clearly 2.73 gearing. Just a newer engine with the bump in power from having a knock sensor and more agressive fuel/timing.

Rainman is cool. I met him. "Doo dee DOOOOO dee doo!" (The phone ringing at his previous place of employment) will be missed. I made a choice to not watch his channel after he left his previous place of employment although I hear who's doing good and that some people still enjoy his videos. Full disclosure: I am a YouTuber as well but, discussion about that past mentioning it ends here. Moving on. (My channel will NEVER be like Ford Boss Me's. Or MrSubaru1387. There are several channels.. we could make lists perhaps a thread. Not here.)

Long story short if the hurricane had never have happened and if he remained at his former place of employment you would have seen my car given a service as well as other services in one of his video. This of course never came to fruition but rain Man Ray I feel like he did better work when he was at his previous place of employment some say there is an increase in the hack methods he uses now I don't know anything about that but he seemed like he was a good Tech.

I have nothing but agreement over your experience with Ford Boss Me And it was his deleting of my oil filter cut off video we even went out and looked at each other's cars it was alive and it was are falling out over basic motor oil information that made me come back to this site full force and here I am. For all the disagreements and sometimes arguments we have on here.... I honestly think we don't understand just how bad the information about oil is out there, and how good it is here. It's like living in Atlantis in Paradise befkre civilization here, thats how good it is. No comparison. None. I dont even use other forums.. theres just no point, it is all here . (Leaving Project Farm out of this. But the tie-in is.. really bad information.)

Maybe a thread in general about YouTube channels we have stopped watching and why.
Well said... Agree 💯%

I got into a disagreement with him, over motor flushes, said the heat, and chemicals is what turns the oil dark, not any cleaning.

Later during a BG video he stated detergents clean motors, mentioned not the case, and he went off on me. Basically just saying watching 1 video doesn't make me an expert, how he's spent $1,000's on UOA and he knows what hes talking about.
Basically saying I'm completely wrong, have no clue what I talk about, and that I'm misinforming people ...

Dude can say what he wants, but when you talk from a point of authority try to verify what you tell others.

Back