blackstone lab UOA comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do give comments, unless you choose the Dyson package in which case instead of Blackstone giving you the comments, you'll get Terry's interpretation.

Blackstone does it automatically.
grin.gif
If you choose the Dyson Interpretation, then Terry Dyson does the complete interpretation.

Yea, Blackstones comments sometimes leave you wondering what is really going on. Terry is well worth the extra $$$ if your trying to figure out something. He also is just a super helpful guy (I'm sure the people at Blackstone are also, just never dealt with them except for the lab part).

When I sent my first UOA in - UPS said my package would get there Friday (Sent on Monday). I got the e-mail with the UOA (PDF format) about 12:00pm on Friday (the very day they got the sample).

I've sent in another UOA and it is supposed to get there Monday. We'll see if BlackStone keeps up this incredible speed
grin.gif

Haven't used Terry yet - probably will a few times when going a longer OCI.

I always get my UOA's within a week except for one that had an e-mail problem. When Blackstone sends the results and you request a Dyson Analysis, Terry gets the e-mail at the same time, and usualy within a few hours (or less) Terry will e-mail his analysis.

quote:

Terry is well worth the extra $$$

quote:

usualy within a few hours (or less) Terry will e-mail his analysis.

Ditto.

Even if you don't suspect something is not quite right, my experience is Terry can point out things that need attending to. Do your car and your self a favor get the Dyson Analysis.

What's the usual turn-around right after shipping the sample? Is the turn-around time longer if Terry does the analysis.

I got mine back within about 5 days so I dunno what kinda of problems you all speak off and yes they do offer comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back