Black Friday sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

irv

Just curious what everyone plans on purchasing tomorrow as far as Black Friday sales go?

I plan on purchasing a cordless 1/4 Impact wrench and some drivers. I am also hoping to purchase some Husky floor mats for my son's Malibu as well.

I'm looking to see what you guys post as wants as maybe that will remind me of something I have forgotten about?

cheers3.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by c502cid
Realtruck.com for the Husky Mats. Always great BF deals there.

I use Partsengine.ca up here for mine. There are other similar places like this one but I have found these people great to deal with so far.
I am unsure what their BF deals will be like but I am sure they will have to be competitive.

I just got a set of MotoMaster (2-pc's) winter floor mats for $9.99 (reg $39.99) at Canadian Tire Red Thursday / Black Friday sale.
They had a skid of 100 of them by Automotive Service in case anyone else is interested.

031-2507-0 is the product number.
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/motomaster-multi-season-floor-mat-2-pc-0312507p.html#srp

I also bought a Google Home Mini for $35 on BestBuy.ca (free shipping) to use in the summer time in our Gazebo for music.

That's about it... No other plans for anything. Don't need anything else.

Last edited:
I've peeked around...pretty much alll the deals were better a few weeks ago...

Enjoying the day at home....

advance auto parts has 25% off plus I have a 40$ speed perk... got evolution brake and rotor set for my sister for 124$ free shipping..
very good deal.

Was going to buy a couple Anova precision sous vide water cookers at Target but found them online from the dealer for $99.00 free shipping so the price was about the same. So, now I get to go pheasant hunting today instead of fighting the crowds!

Palmetto State Armorey 10 ar standard capacity $6.99 each free shipping with 10 mag purchase. any AR owner could use 10 extra mags.

Originally Posted by David1
advance auto parts has 25% off plus I have a 40$ speed perk... got evolution brake and rotor set for my sister for 124$ free shipping..
very good deal.

Good to hear!
I tried buying front struts for the Altima.
Even with the 25% etc it was cheaper on eBay and Amazon.
I prefer local in case something goes awry but the difference was way too much.

Was trying to get Bilstein 5000s for my F150.
Stage3 motor sports has the best deal but says it is only 3% lower than usual.

Might as well wait. Too many projects as it is.

Bought a new Husky tool roller cabinet. 46.5" wide by 24.5" deep. Has 9 drawers, with the top one running the full width. I put it in my kitchen. My kitchen is quite small with limited cupboard space so I am using it to put dishes, pots, pans, silverware, coffee cups, etc... in it. Looks nice with the butcher block top on it. It also has the 5 outlet power strip. Microwave, coffee maker, etc... sits on top. It is very, very cool in this application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back