BIZOL?

Has anyone heard of this brand?
The description shows that is it made in Germany. It has plenty of approvals and certificates, so it looks like a really good oil. I’ve never heard of this brand and I am curious if anyone uses it
I found it browsing through Walmart.com oils.

Attachments

• CAC16861-2D8D-4B0E-B523-6A25DFE1D5D0.jpeg
    CAC16861-2D8D-4B0E-B523-6A25DFE1D5D0.jpeg
    221.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 84F23D6D-D073-4C8E-8BD3-C12759B0B0C8.jpeg
    84F23D6D-D073-4C8E-8BD3-C12759B0B0C8.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 48
Surprisingly, it is totaly unknown here in germany. This oil is, to my knowledge, not sold in Germany.
Maybe they dont want to compete with the big brands here and their strategy is to export and rely on the "Made in germany" on the label to get a advantage over competitors. There are a few other oil companys here in Germany that do the same.
However, Bizol is located in Germany and it carry approvals.
https://www.bizol.com/

Some carry approvals and some are just the usual "recommended for". It's not easy to tell from their site either, they are deep into the obfuscation game.

At least one 229.5 approval is legit.

At least one 229.5 approval is legit.
Yes some are. I was mostly complaining about the way they list them on their sheet.

Yes. A customer must trust the company when they "Reccomend..." it for .

But at least, i looks like they are clearly describe their oil as Hydrocrack or Full Synthetic.

A very well known french manufacturer was dare enough to try selling Group III oils as Fully snthetic here in germany and lost on court, in contrast.

Yes. A customer must trust the company when they "Reccomend..." it for .

But at least, i looks like they are clearly describe their oil as Hydrocrack or Full Synthetic.
It's not just that, they conflate the approvals and recommendations into one single statement making it difficult to determine which is which. And beyond that they don't list the actual Mercedes-Benz approvals in the proper format, thereby making them look like they are only recommendations. I have little patience for blenders that do stuff like this, if they are that careless about listing these important details then I'm going to be careless about being interested in their products. They aren't the only ones who do this exact thing.

One can do their dirty work by looking up the Mercedes-Benz approvals but it's not so easy for the rest. Personally I can't be bothered and I'll just chose some other (likely less expensive) brand that is more careful with their information.

Back