BITOG Merch

There's so much to sift through in making artistic representations (logos, service marks etc.).
1) Better employ a rule from business communications: Don't try to be funny. MAYBE an image can lean humorous.
2) Avoid big lists of type.
Lists of tour stops on rock & roll tee shirts look cluttered. Any "10 Commandments" scheme will be similar.
3) Once settled on a design, make it available (sell it) to people who can get to a programmable embroidery machine or silk screen shop.
This way the quality level of the garment and image size can be exactly what the customer wants.
Ever try to find a tee in a TALL size? That nixes lots of sales.
My friend's employer offered embroidery on any garment you supplied. He selected his own $250 L.L. Bean beauty and it looks great!
4) No skeletons changing oil either.
Some guys where I work "designed" skulls and crossed trade tools with the words, "We're __________ mercenaries-when the money's gone, so are we" ABSOLUTELY STUPID and CHILDISH.

There's so much to sift through in making artistic representations (logos, service marks etc.).
1) Better employ a rule from business communications: Don't try to be funny. MAYBE an image can lean humorous.
2) Avoid big lists of type.
Lists of tour stops on rock & roll tee shirts look cluttered. Any "10 Commandments" scheme will be similar.
3) Once settled on a design, make it available (sell it) to people who can get to a programmable embroidery machine or silk screen shop.
This way the quality level of the garment and image size can be exactly what the customer wants.
Ever try to find a tee in a TALL size? That nixes lots of sales.
My friend's employer offered embroidery on any garment you supplied. He selected his own $250 L.L. Bean beauty and it looks great!
4) No skeletons changing oil either.
Some guys where I work "designed" skulls and crossed trade tools with the words, "We're __________ mercenaries-when the money's gone, so are we" ABSOLUTELY STUPID and CHILDISH.
I nominate BITOG member Kira to be in charge of making the t-shirts. Do I hear a 2nd?

Screenshot_20201220-160930.png

Back