BITOG Merch

Bob is the 710 guy?? Lol

JT20,. There's no stopping you tonight.
Ehhh. Its that Queen song.

I'm trying to slow down lol.

Honestly, I'm an extra person at work tonight and I'm getting overtime so things are definitely on the slow side.

It would be stupid to leave now as I'm in the overtime rate of pay and the next two weeks are three day weeks.

Seriously, I want to go home but if I stay four and a half more hours I make a hundred bucks.

EDIT: What Queen song you ask? This one.

Last night I actually WORKED and things were going crazy fast. Tonight, all I have to do is basically waste four hours doing nothing and I make a hundred bucks. On top of my paycheck. So I am the living embodyment of this song.

Alright, let's try to get this back on topic. Here's a quick mock-up of a t-shirt idea for a "basic" BITOG shirt. The sleeve could then contain the URL for marketing purposes
BITOG Shirt Front.PNG

BITOG Shirt Back.PNG

Alright, let's try to get this back on topic. Here's a quick mock-up of a t-shirt idea for a "basic" BITOG shirt. The sleeve could then contain the URL for marketing purposes
View attachment 37417
View attachment 37418
I humbly suggest the back to be worded: Where Automotive Knowledge, Enthusiasm, and OCD collide in miscible solution.

Back