BITOG March Contest Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are a Castrol Legends in Motion Member and have signed up, you may be one of the winners of our next give away. If you are not a Castrol Legends Member, click on the banner at the top of the page and sign up. I am lining up prizes for a 1st place High and 1st place low winner. The person who correctly guesses the number of page views for the month of March 2006 will be the winner.

So Far these are the prizes:

1st Place high: Castrol High Mileage Oil up to 6 quarts and one full flow filter. You purchase and send me the receipt for full refund. Plus:
Two bottles of Auto-Rx.

1st place low: One Gallon LC-20 and One Gallon of FP-60. Plus
One Interpetation of your oil analysis by Dyson Analysis. (You get the analysis done at any lab and Dyson will provide an Interpetation of that Analysis)

The rules are simple. Guess the number of Page views that will be done by members of BITOG for the Month of March. Contest will end at 10:00 PM 3/31/06. Only one entry per person. The person who is closest going over will win the High 1st place and the person closest under will win the low 1st place. Also you must go to the Castrol site and sign up as a member of the Legends in Motion. This must be done prior to the end of the month of March and prior to your vote. You will vote by posting your response in this thread.

The actual number to determine the winner will be checked by 2 admins who have access to this info. Plus I will cut/paste it here. So this is a straight up, verifiable contest.

For the month of February, 2006 we had 2,136,370 page views, for reference. The highest month since the site has been in operation.

The final decision on the winners will be determined by the BITOG Admin/Moderators.

I apologize, but I have to limit this to the lower 48 States.

[ April 01, 2006, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: 59 Vetteman ]

grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back