BITOG Detail and Wax - Top Picks

3 in 1 should be used as a stand alone per Griot's. Just an FYI. You could put something on top, but its not guaranteed to do much of anything.

The new Mequiars Hybrid Ceramic spray wax is awesome. Watched a heap of vids and see it was controversial but I don't know what the fuss was about. It's so easy to apply, buffs awesome and looks fantastic. Yet to see it's longevity but I might never find out as I use it as a finishing agent on every wash so it's alway working for me.

1. Meguiar's Ceramic Spray Wax.
2. McKee's 37 Road Kill Bug Removal.
3. McKee's 37 Tar Max Tar Remover.
4. SONAX Wheel Cleaner Plus.
5. Optimum Opti-Glass Clean & Protect.

2022 Honda Insight EX.
Platinum White Pearl.

Last edited:

4WD

3 in 1 should be used as a stand alone per Griot's. Just an FYI. You could put something on top, but its not guaranteed to do much of anything.
Buster - get out of these wax threads and get that Bison dirty before the cold sets in 😷
Going camping Weds/Thursday … 55F at night … been a long miserable wait for that !!!

Buster - get out of these wax threads and get that Bison dirty before the cold sets in 😷
Going camping Weds/Thursday … 55F at night … been a long miserable wait for that !!!
Nice. I was out today for a bit. Unfortunately it’s a hike to get to any decent OR areas. I prefer cooler weather when I'm out, but not too cold - less bugs.

59257301-6A11-493A-9EE7-71E40635E1A7.jpeg